- The National Ludo Series tournament (‘Tournament’) will be live from 1st April 2022 to 16th April 2022.
- This is a Multi-entry tournament. Top 5 daily leaderboard position holders will receive ticket(s) to enter into the final round (‘Grand Finale’) for Tournament to be held between 1st April – 15th April 2022, with Grand Final on 16th April 2022
- All games and users participating in the Tournament are subject to Fairplay checks.
- The specific models shown or mentioned in relation to the Tournament are for illustrative purposes only. MPL reserves the right to offer an alternate model of each or any of the prize(s) or its monetary value (inclusive of taxes and other levies) at its sole discretion.
- MPL will have sole discretion in determining the winners, and whether the winners successfully met the qualification criteria to be entitled to the prize(s). MPL’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
- Only users located in India, who are at least 18 years of age at the time of participating in the Tournament are permitted to participate. Users cannot be from the Restricted States – for more information please refer to MPL’s T&Cs.
- The Tournament is not open to employees, officers, directors of MPL, including its subsidiaries, affiliates, group companies, authorized agents, consultants, independent contractors, interns, and short-term/temporary employees (‘MPL Affiliates’). Any and all MPL Affiliates are not eligible to participate or win in the Tournament, and
- Non-eligibility of an entrant will result in immediate disqualification; and
- Duration: The entry period for the Tournament begins from 1st April, 2022 to 16th April 2022.
- Prize: The winner(s) will receive the giveaway as notified by MPL (‘Giveaways’). All Central, State, and local taxes on the Giveaways, if applicable, are the responsibility of the winner(s). No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the right to receive a prize is permitted, except in MPL’s discretion, which reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of the prize are the responsibility of the winners. Prizes are awarded “as is” and without any warranty, except as required by law.
- Prize restriction: There will be a limit of one (1) prize per person and per household. Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, and not redeemable for cash; however, MPL reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at MPL’s discretion. MPL reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded as described. MPL will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Winner selection: The winner(s) of the Tournament will be selected as per the mode and manner specified by MPL. The results of the Tournament as notified by MPL shall be final and binding on all, including the eligible users. If a potential winner cannot be contacted in person via email or telephone after the first attempt to contact him/her, or if he/she fails the eligibility criteria, in its sole discretion, within the required time period (if applicable), or in the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, MPL will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at MPL’s discretion from among all remaining eligible entries. If MPL is unable to determine and verify a potential winner after alternate drawings or if MPL fails to receive a sufficient number of entries to correspond to the number of prize(s) available to be awarded, MPL reserves the right to not award all prize(s).
- Winner intimation: The name of the winner(s) will be declared by MPL on the date and in the mode identified by MPL at its sole discretion. Once the announcement is made, the winner(s) will be notified by email and/or phone call associated with their account on the MPL Pro app within seven (7) days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and any public holidays that may fall in between) after the Announcement Date. The winner(s) must provide their acceptance of the prize by email, as directed by MPL and in the delivery method directed by MPL, within fifteen (15) days of notification. MPL is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winners’ failure to adequately monitor any email account or phone number. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and may be required to furnish identity proof or any other proof to validate their MPL account in a form acceptable to MPL in its sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by MPL. The delivery of the prize(s) shall be as per the availability of each of the specific product and location of the winner(s) – it will be communicated to the winner(s) by MPL on a case to case basis.
- MPL, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, and representatives and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, and employees are not responsible and shall not be liable for: (i) electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet, Wi-Fi, wireless, mobile device, tablet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any error (human or otherwise) which may occur in the processing of entries, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s computer, mobile device, tablet, or other device used in connection with the Tournament; (ii) late, lost, misdirected, incomplete participation; or (iii) any condition caused by events beyond MPL’s control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted;
- MPL reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Tournament or any portion thereof should virus, bugs, or other causes beyond MPL’s control corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of the Tournament;
- MPL further reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions or modify, suspend, or terminate the Tournament at any time in its discretion.
- Publicity: Unless prohibited by applicable law, an entry constitutes an entrant’s permission to use their full name and address (city and state) in all media, at MPL’s discretion, for publicity purposes, in perpetuity, without any further compensation to such entrant. By participating in the Tournament, each user understands and agrees that as a winner, the user may be required by MPL to participate in promotional activities organized by MPL, such as providing a testimonial, including text, interview, names, likenesses, artwork, images (collectively, ‘Testimonial’). The winner(s) will make him/herself available to prepare the Testimonial as per the directions provided by MPL. The winner(s) also waives any right to inspect, modify, approve or disapprove the layout, representation, presentation or other aspect of their Testimonial after it is submitted to MPL and understand that the Testimonial will be the property of MPL absolutely.
- Taxes: The users are responsible for paying any and all taxes or commissions related to the prize(s) given to them under the Tournament. MPL reserves the right to withhold taxes as appropriate and as required under Applicable Laws.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Terms & Conditions or the rights and obligations of users or MPL in connection with the Tournament shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Bangalore, Karnataka, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state laws. Courts in Bangalore, Karnataka shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes relating to the Tournament.
- Indemnity and Limitation of Liability: By entering, each entrant releases and agrees to hold MPL, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and licensees, the successors of each of the foregoing, and the directors, officers and employees of all of the foregoing, harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of your participation in the Tournament, the operation of the Tournament, the acceptance or use of a prize or the use of the user’s name, biographical information and/or likeness as permitted hereunder, including without limitation any and all claims and liabilities (i) relating to any personal injury, death or property damage or loss sustained by any user or any other person, (ii) the user’s violation of law or regulations, or (iii) based upon any allegation of violation of the right of privacy or right of publicity, misappropriation or violation of any other personal or proprietary right. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, users assume all liability for any direct or indirect injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Tournament or use or redemption of any prizes. MPL is not responsible for any error in the notification of the offer, administration of the Tournament, or in the announcement of the prize.
- Use of the Tournament prizes: MPL is not responsible or liable for the use or redemption of any prizes, especially in relation to the servicing or any upkeep of the prizes once the prizes have been handed over to the winner(s).
Warning: Any attempt by any user(s) or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or the MPL Pro app associated with the Tournament or undermine the legitimate operation of the Tournament may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, MPL reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. MPL reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process associated with the Tournament, and/or the legitimate operation of the Tournament; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.