Fantasy cricket has been a crowd favourite, especially in India. You can play fantasy cricket on MPL, as MPL offers you the best-in-industry platform to showcase your cricketing skills. MPL guides you through the format of the game and provides essential tips and tricks to play fantasy cricket game online.
Fantasy cricket needs a strategy-based approach, where you need to have a calculative mind and thorough knowledge about cricket. Your game plan should be according to the different leagues and tournaments. Fantasy cricket is based upon real-life matches. You have to form a team of 11 players from the upcoming real-life matches and you earn the points according to the performance of your selected 11 players. In fantasy cricket you have to earn as many as possible points to take a good lead in the game.
To win in fantasy cricket, you have to analyze different aspects like pitch condition, choosing worthy players, weather condition, toss and the order of bowling and batting. We have prepared a wholesome guide for you on how to play fantasy cricket online on the MPL app.
The foremost step is downloading MPL and completing the signup process on your mobile. A match list will open, you have to choose your preferable match. The next process is choosing the players for which you will be allocated 100 points.
You have to make a team of 11 players. You can choose any player from both teams that are playing and maximum of 7 players can be selected from one team. You can manage your team from the “My Team” section presented on the MPL fantasy cricket app.
- Batsmen (Minimum 3, Maximum 6)
- Bowlers (Minimum 3, Maximum 6)
- Wicket Keeper (Minimum 1, Maximum 4)
- All-Rounders (Minimum 1, Maximum 4)
You can change and edit your MPL fantasy cricket team before the deadline of the registration of that match.
Fantasy Cricket Rules
You should know the fantasy cricket points system before you start playing fantasy cricket.
- 2X points are allotted to the captain of your fantasy cricket team.
- 1.5X points are allotted to the vice-captain of your fantasy cricket team.
- If a player which is added in your team does not play the match, then he will not get any points. Points will be allocated to that player who has been playing as a replacement.
- No out of the way adjustments will be made once points have been marked completed. In-live game points can be changed if status is “In Progress” or “Waiting for Review”.
- If strike rate is below 70 runs in 100 balls, then only strike rate scoring will be relevant.
Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Always keep a track on your players and update yourself with the upcoming match. Make sure the players you have selected are actually playing on the ground. You can edit your fantasy cricket team even after the toss and before the first ball has been played.
- Preferably select all-rounder as your captain and vice-captain, it will increase your probability of earning maximum points because all-rounder scores in different departments. Captain of your fantasy cricket team gets 2X points whereas the vice-captain gets 1.5X points.
- Always participate in small leagues. We know that the big tournaments tempt us because it offers huge cash rewards, but playing in small leagues can be beneficial because it has less traffic and the chance of winning is higher. Join small leagues with 30 or less teams.
- Always pick those players whose performance was great in recent matches, do not risk with new options as you may end up losing. Choose your captain and vice-captain from the best players, it may cost you more points but probability of winning will increase.
- Create more than 5-6 teams when playing in grand leagues. Always try different combinations of your team members in different teams and even change the combination of captain and vice-captain. It will help you to gain vast experience about which player is best for which particular position and your chances of winning will ultimately increase.
Playing fantasy cricket online is not an easy-peasy task like it seems. Fantasy cricket is not just a game of luck but also a game of practical and analytical thinking. You have to outsmart your competitors and apply different permutations and combinations in the game to achieve maximum points. Playing on a fantasy cricket app like MPL will make your gaming experience fun, seamless and hassle-free.