1. Users must note that all games available on the MPL platform are ‘Games of Skill’, under Indian law, and that MPL does not support, endorse or offer to Users ‘games of chance’ for money. While ‘Games of Skill’ do not have a comprehensive definition, they are those games where the impact of a player’s effort and skill on the outcome of a game is higher than the impact of luck and chance.
2. The games hosted on the MPL platform have clearly defined rules and Users are encouraged to read, understand and follow these rules to be successful in these games.
3. The games hosted on the MPL platform are ‘Games of Skills’, such that the outcome / success in the games is directly dependent on the User’s effort, performance and skill. By choosing how to play, the actions of Users shall have direct impact on the game.
4. Every game will have some elements of chance, but in the form of challenges / obstacles that a User would be able to overcome using his/her skills and knowledge of the game. Elements of luck are present in every game to add thrill and excitement, but no two attempts at a game are identical so Users must use their skills in order to be successful
5. Since the games available on the MPL platform can be won through Users’ skills and such skills may be enhanced with practice and experience, the performance of a User may improve with time and practice.
6. Different games will reward different skills, but each game will reward certain skills, such as knowledge of the game, familiarity with rules, experience, reflexes, experience, practice, hand-eye coordination etc.
7. Certain games may have pre-determined outcomes (Sudoku, Crosswords, Brick Breaker), and these outcomes are achievable by Users using their skills.