Hardik Pandya is an all-rounder Indian cricketer, a right-arm fast-medium bowler, and a right-handed batsman. In domestic cricket, Pandya plays for the Baroda Cricket team, whose home ground is Moti Bagh Stadium in the Palace grounds, Vadodara, Gujarat.
Pandya is known for his aggressive bowling and batting style in the field.
Hardik Pandya made his debut in the Indian Premier League (IPL) in 2015 when Mumbai Indians (MI) snapped up Pandya in their franchise. This proved to be a key element in Pandya’s rise up the ladder in his cricketing career. Having an impressive debut season in IPL for Mumbai Indians 2015, Pandya went on to become one of the key players of the franchise. He has a huge contribution to MI’s overall performance in forthcoming IPL seasons thereafter.
Hardik made his international T20I debut for team India down under. Hardik smashed 39 runs in a single over off Akash Sudan, a Delhi pacer, in the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 tournament.
Hardik made his sensational start to his ODI career in the year 2016. He won the man-of-the-match award in his very debut ODI against New Zealand.
Pandya made his Test cricket debut in 2017 against Sri Lanka at Galle International Stadium, Galle, Sri Lanka.
Hardik Pandya Biography
|Full Name||Hardik Himanshu Pandya|
|Born||October 11,, 1993|
|Birth Place||Surat Gujarat|
|Role||Batting All rounder|
|Batting Style||Right Handed|
|Bowling Style||Right-Arm Fast Medium|
|ODI Debut||Vs New Zealand, October 2016|
|T20I Debut||Vs Australia, January 2016|
|IPL Debut||Vs Chennai Super Kings, May 2015|
|Test Debut||Vs Sri Lanka, July 2017|
Batting Stats & Records
Bowling Stats & Records
Interesting Facts About Hardik Pandya
Hardik Pandya is considered one of the best young all around in the world at present. Let us look at some interesting facts about the Indian all-rounder who has amazed everyone with his mind-numbing performances in this cricketing career so far. You can also take these facts into consideration while building your fantasy team and decide if you want Hardik in your teams.
- Pandya is the first Indian to score 4 wickets and 30+ runs in a single T20I match. He smashed the record against England in 2018.
- Pandya is also the only Indian batsman to score 100 runs in 86 balls in a test match. In the same match, Pandya scored 26 runs in a single over.
- In IPL 2019, Hardik Pandya scored the fastest half-century in 17 balls. He made 91 runs in 34 balls in the match against Kolkata Knight Riders. He was playing for Mumbai Indians in that match.
- In IPL, too, Hardik Pandya is one of the two players who took 3 wickets in a single match and scored a half-century. The other cricketer to hold this record, besides Pandya, is Yuvraj Singh.
- Hardik Pandya scored 39 runs in one over in the 2016 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy in the West Zone vs. Delhi match.
- Pandya also became the first Indian batsman to score a century in a Test cricket match against Sri Lanka in 2017, before the opening session of a Test match.
- Starting his cricket career as a leg spinner, Pandya, on Kiran More’s advice, shifted his technique to being a medium pacer.
- Hardik Pandya initially started as a leg spinner but later shifted to the medium pacer.
How Hardik Pandya’s stats will help you in Fantasy Cricket?
To make a fantasy cricket team, players need to and should know the details of each player. Having accurate and measured information about the players in their past performances is essential while building the fantasy team. This is especially important as these insights can help fantasy cricket players to select the players according to their requirements. Every fantasy cricket player wants to build a certain kind of fantasy cricket team as per his/her sensibility. Hence, people who are keen to take Hardik Pandya in their fantasy cricket team will get a lot of information about his past performances by looking at his stats. Hence, check out Pandya’s past performance statistics on the MPL website blog and start building your own fantasy cricket XI on the MPL app.
So what are you waiting for? Download the MPL app now and start playing the 2021 T20 league on MPL.