Play Call Break (Lakadi/Ghochi) Game To Win Cash!
Play Call Break Online
Trick-taking card games such as T’rup, Teen Do Paan, 7 8, Chokdi, and Kot Piece have been integral to our childhood days. These games are easy yet fun to play for children and adults alike. No Indian gathering between family and friends is complete without playing trick-taking card games. The Trump Call Break Card game on the MPL app is one card game you may have played before.
Take a look at what is Trump Call Break and how you can play this game to win exciting cash prizes.
What is Trump Call Break?
Trump Call Break is a fun tweak in the Classic Call Break game. The gameplay and rules of the trump call break are similar to the classic game; however, as the name suggests, the tweak is the trump of the game. In the classic game, the Spades is the default trump. But, in the trump version, the trump changes in every round. The trump in each round depends on the cards of the player who is choosing the trump.
Choosing your own trump gives you more control over the game. Interested in finding out how to play the trump call break game? Learn how to play this new version below.
How to Play Trump Call Break Game on MPL?
The trump call break game is available for iOS and Android users on the MPL app. To play this exciting version of the classic game, ensure you have a stable internet connection, download the MPL app and follow the below rules and gameplay.
The game is played between 4 players using a standard deck of 52 cards. Once you tap on the trump call break game, you can choose to enter one of the cash games and submit the entry fee to start playing. The game starts when four players, including you, have joined the game.
The call break game is usually played in four rounds. However, in the trump call break games, you can choose to play for 4 rounds, 2 rounds, or 1 round. Once you select one of the cash games from a wide range of cash battles available and submit the entry fee, the game starts.
A player out of the four players is dealt five cards, and that player chooses a trump suit based on the five cards. After a trump is selected, all the players are dealt 10 cards each. The players then bid the number of winnable tricks based on their hand, in a clockwise direction, starting from the player that announced the trump. The player who announced the trump then leads the round by playing any card from their hand. The other players have to follow suit if they have a card of that suit. If a player doesn’t have a card of that suit, that player can choose to play one of the trump cards.
The player who wins the first trick leads the second trick, and the game continues until no player has any card remaining in their hand. Once the round is over, the scores of each player are calculated. If the player has chosen to play more rounds, the second round begins in a similar manner. In the second round, the player seated at the left of the player who announced the trump, gets to choose the trump. After all the rounds are completed, the player with the highest score wins the game.
Rules for Trump Call Break
- A trump card always ranks higher than any other card (irrespective of the face value).
- In each trick, the player who plays the highest-ranking card wins the trick (unless another player plays a trump card).
- When a player leads a trick with a card, the other players must play a card of higher rank and same suit (if possible).
- The turns to choose the trump cards change with every round.
Calculation of Scores in Trump Call Break
The score of each player in the trump call break game is calculated after every round, and the total score is calculated after all the rounds are completed. The scores depend on the tricks bid by each player at the beginning of the game.
- Each trick won within the bid number of tricks brings 1 point. For instance, if a player bids 3 tricks at the beginning of the game and wins 3 tricks, they will get 3 points.
- Each extra trick won beyond the bid number of tricks brings 0.1 points. For instance, if a player bid three tricks at the beginning of the game and wins 4 tricks, they will get 3.1 points.
- Points are deducted from the score if a player fails to win the minimum tricks bid at the beginning of the game. For instance, if a player bids 3 tricks at the beginning of the game and wins only 1 trick, 3 points are deducted from the player’s score.