Mobile Premier League, the official sponsors of IPL teams Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore for 2020, have introduced the “Season Ticket” on their fantasy platform, which will give users the opportunity to enter a particular contest for free in all matches throughout a season.
The season ticket is based on the contest you want to participate in, with an INR 99 Season Ticket giving you one free entry to Mega Contests in every Indian T20 League match, while an INR 499 Season Ticket will give you free entry to Rumble Contests in every Indian T20 League match.
How can I buy a Season Ticket?
After installing the MPL app and registering, go to the Fantasy section, click on the cricket contests, and you will find a banner on the top that says “Get MPL INR 99 Season Ticket”. Click on the banner, and you will get two options – to buy a ticket worth INR 99 or INR 499. Click on any ticket that you want to purchase and you will be taken to a page that says “Add Deposit Cash”.
The balance in your MPL wallet will be shown on the page, and you will have the option of adding more to your wallet by clicking on “proceed to Add Cash.” Once you click on that, you will be redirected to a page where you can add money to your MPL app, using your Netbanking, Paytm wallet, Amazon Pay, Google UPI or Debit or Credit Card. All payments made to the MPL app are 100% safe and secure.
Once your purchase is done, you can use your ticket to enter one team for free in the contest that is mentioned on the ticket in every Indian T20 league match.
How to use the MPL season ticket?
Open the MPL app and select any upcoming Indian Premier League match from the list. Create your team using your sports knowledge, analysis and pitch conditions within the allotted budget of 100 credits. Remember to select a team that is hard to beat and has plenty of players who can earn points from various departments. For example, it might be a better choice to go ahead with Krunal Pandya in your MPL fantasy team over Ambati Rayudu, as the former can earn you points with both the bat and ball.
Select a captain and a vice-captain and join any MPL Fantasy contest – free or a cash contest – and do not forget to join a Mega/Rumble Contest. If you join a cash contest, you have the opportunity to win cash prizes as well.
Follow the match as it takes place in real-time on your television set and tracks your scorecard simultaneously on the MPL fantasy app. Once the match ends, and if you have had any winnings from the match, the money will be deposited into your account and you can withdraw it from your wallet.
FAQ about MPL Season Tickets:
- Can I buy more than 1 MPL season tickets?
You can buy just one MPL season ticket of one value. For example, you can purchase just one INR 99 Season Ticket to enter a mega contest during the tournament, and you can buy one INR 499 Season Ticket to enter a Rumble contest for free during the IPL. However, you can not buy an INR 499 MPL season ticket twice.
- Can I refund the MPL Season Ticket after purchasing it?
No. All purchases will be final and there will be no scope for a refund.
- Can I use my MPL Season Ticket more than once a day?
You can use a season ticket to enter just one contest per match. If there are two matches of the IPL in a day, you can use your season ticket twice a day. The usage of the ticket depends on how many games there are in a day.
- What are the other important points to keep in mind about the MPL Season Fantasy?
- Only Android users can buy an MPL season ticket currently. The option is not valid for IOS users.
- The amount that you win after joining a contest with a season ticket will depend on the match. It is advised that you join a contest as soon as you make a team – at least a few hours ahead of the game – as the contest might fill and you will be left with contests that do not have much winnings on offer.
- The ticket is activated as soon as the match is open so that the users of the ticket can redeem their free entry. No new season ticket will be open after the playing XI for the match is announced, so the users of the tickets are requested to redeem their entry fee earlier and not at the last moment.
- MPL has the right to restrict the number of teams that are allowed in the season ticket contests.
All about MPL Cricket Fantasy App
Mobile Premier League is a fantasy cricket platform that allows users to create virtual cricket teams using your knowledge, skill and analysis. Pick an upcoming cricket match and go on to select 11 players across both the sides within a maximum budget of 100 credits.
You need to select a captain and a vice-captain before you can save your team and join a contest. The team that you select will win points according to the performance of the cricketers picked in real-time, and the better your players perform, the more points your fantasy cricket team will get.